The Health Research Board (HRB) have opened a call for the Definitive Interventions and Feasibility Awards (DIFA) Scheme for 2020, with a closing date for pre-applications of December 18th at 13:00.
The DIFA Scheme supports researchers to conduct high quality definitive intervention trials and feasibility studies. Outputs should provide evidence on the efficacy, effectiveness, cost, and broad impact of the intervention. Applications should be in the areas of clinical research, population health research and health services research.
The HRB Primary Care Clinical Trials Network Ireland can offer the following supports to researchers intending to submit a DIFA 2020 application:
- Guidance on trial methodology relevant to primary care
- Development of a study protocol
- Advice on Patient and Public Involvement (PPI)
- Establishing links with GP practices in the target recruitment area
- Establishing links with other researchers in primary care
- Good clinical practice training
Talk to us today to learn more; email firstname.lastname@example.org