We are delighted the 6th National Public and Patient Involvement in Research Conference is taking place on April 28th. The conference jointly organised by the HRB Primary Care CTNI and PPI Ignite Network @ NUI Galway, will be held online Wednesday 28 April 2021, from 10am-1.45pm with two 15 minute breaks.
Tickets giving direct access to conference room are now sold out, the good news is the full event will also be live streamed on YouTube. If you have not registered to attend and would like to watch the event live,click here to watch the live streaming from 10am-13.45 on April 28th.
The conference will:
- Focus on hearing the voice of the PPI contributor, of the patient, the member of the public, who is working in partnership with researchers
- Allow PPI contributors, both those new to PPI and those with experience of PPI, an opportunity for some online “networking”
- Explore some innovative PPI approaches
- Showcase the award winners of the inaugural PPI Excellence in Research awards at NUI Galway
- Provoke reflection, discussion and debate on PPI
The theme for this year’s conference is “PPI- Creating the New Normal in Research”, celebrating the successful integration of PPI into research in recent years – and also pointing out the work that remains to be done.
We warmly invite members of the public, patients, and carers to tune into the sixth national Public and Patient Involvement (PPI) in Research conference. If you have any questions in advance of the conference, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org