The aim of the HRB Primary Care CTNI Training Awards scheme is to enhance capacity for the conduct of high-quality primary care clinical trials in Ireland
This scheme will fund (or part-fund) capacity enhancing activities including, but not limited to:
- Attendance at workshops, seminars, and summer/winter schools, in Ireland or internationally
- Attendance at conferences, in Ireland or internationally
- Hosting of workshops, seminars, and summer/winter schools in Ireland (not internationally)
- Hosting of conferences in Ireland (not internationally)
- Applications must demonstrate clear relevance to primary care trials in Ireland.
Applicants may request a maximum of €4,000. Due to budget constraints, funding awarded must be spent by June 2022.
The scheme will not fund
- Activities already listed as budget line items in any existing grant
- Dissemination activities lacking any training or capacity enhancement element
- Drinks receptions
Download the application form. Complete and return by email.