Public and Patient Involvement Resources
Here are some useful PPI resources.
- PPI in Research Conference 2017: see conference presentations
- PPI in Research Conference 2016: see conference presentations
A big thank you to all who contributed and attended, with presentations, other contributions and workshops delivered by both researchers and lay people.
Web links to PPI organisations
- INVOLVE UK – Supporting active public involvement in NHS, public health and social care research.
- PRIMER – Primary Care Research in Manchester Engagement Resource
- Clinical Research PPI Working Group – Supporting PPI in clinical research
Patient Organisations working with researchers
Here is a sample of some of the patient organisations working with researchers.
- The Medical Research Charities Group
- The Irish Platform for Patient Organisations, Science and Industry
- Fighting Blindness
- Irish Children’s Arthritis Network
- The Alzheimer Society of Ireland
Please email the network if you would like to join this list.